Goonersden brings you news from top football news sites from the likes of ESPN, SkySport, Daily Mail, Daily Star and Metro… We also Analyse football, player, transfer and predict Arsenal starting line-up.
Arsene Wenger is reportedly keen on bolstering his side in the summer transfer window for the 2017/2018 season.
The Frenchman has revealed he will make “one or two” top signings in the summer transfer window.
Arsenal had a very disappointing season for the first time in 20 years under the management of Wenger as the Gunners ended up finishing in fifth place in the Premier League table and missed out on qualifying for the Champions League next season.
Although the Gunners were able to win the FA Cup by beating this season Premier League Champions Chelsea 2-1 at Wembley last week Saturday.
The 67-year-old man current contract at the North London club expires this summer ended speculation about him leaving the club by revealing he will be making “one or two” top signings this summer.
Speaking in the aftermath of our victory on Saturday FA Cup final against Chelsea Wenger spoke of his belief in his players and tipped the Gunners to make at least a couple of quality signings this summer.
Speaking to BBC Sport, Wenger said: “I said last week this team will win the championship [Premier League] with one or two good buys.
“[If we] keep them together, they are in a good way.”