Arsene Wenger Break Silence On CLASSY Attacker Signing For Arsenal

Goonersden brings you news from top football news sites from the likes of ESPN, SkySport, Daily Mail, Daily Star and Metro… We also Analyse football, player, transfer and predict Arsenal starting line-up.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he does not think the Gunners will be able to complete a deal for Bordeaux’s Brazilian attacker Malcom.

Arsenal have been negotiating with the French club for the signature of the 20-year-old as a replacement for Theo Walcott, who joined Everton earlier this week.
The Gunners boss did hint that the deal may be reignited in the summer, telling his Thursday press conference, “No, I don’t think that will be done in January.”

With Arsenal set to get Henrikh Mkhitaryan from Manchester United in a swap deal for Alexis Sanchez and Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre Aubameyang also set to join, Malcom is not seen as a priority in this window.

Earlier in the week, Bordeaux president Stephane Martin said Arsenal could expect a hard time negotiating a transfer for a player they are set on keeping until the end of the season.

Bordeaux are currently three points above the relegation zone and Malcom is their star player. There is some suggestion that a deal could be done if Arsenal were prepared to loan the 20-year-old back to Bordeaux until the summer.

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>