Borussia Dortmund Officially Announce Aubameyang Is A Gunner

Goonersden brings you news from top football news sites from the likes of ESPN, SkySport, Daily Mail, Daily Star and Metro… We also Analyse football, player, transfer and predict Arsenal starting line-up.

Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that Arsenal have made an official offer for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Aubameyang, 28, has handed in a transfer request at Dortmund and the Gunners are determined to bring the forward to north London as a replacement for the Manchester United-bound Alexis Sanchez.

Reports on Saturday afternoon claimed that Arsenal had made a €50million bid for Aubameyang and Dortmund’s CEO spoke out amid the speculation.

‘I can confirm that there has been a first request from Arsenal for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang,’ Hans-Joachim Watzke told RuhrNachrichten.de. ‘We are not commenting on the sums that have been called from England since noon today.’

On the striker’s current situation, Dortmund boss Peter Stoger said on Friday: ‘Well generally it doesn’t bother me at all if Aubameyang right now is kicking it around somewhere else. ‘That’s his decision. If he had been good the moment we had training, he would have played [Friday] today.

 

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>